THIRD PARTY NOTICE: You understand, acknowledge, and accept the fact that we at Sports Nutrition are not affiliated with any company, person, or organization of any kind mentioned on this https://www.sportsnutrition-asia.com website in any way. Company names, products, logos, trademarks and any other proprietary intellectual property or otherwise belongs to the rightful owner, which is not us. You should not assume, even if a company name is in the website/domain name of this website, that there is an express, implied, or otherwise agreement, joint venture, partnership, or other relationship between us as website proprietors and any of these companies that are discussed merely for educational or other purposes.
The opinions, estimates, expectations, and projections contained in any disseminated information are accurate as of the date of release and are subject to change without additional notice. We do our best to ensure that the research has been compiled, obtained, discerned, or interpolated from reliable and trustworthy sources, and therefore believe the positions and beliefs shared are accurate and complete, though obviously not all material known or obtained will be contained, as distilling information into manageable quantity is in large part a goal. We at Sports Nutrition are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained in any disseminated material and are not liable for any loss incurred as a result of using the material in any way. The intent is merely to provide useful information, products, and services, some of which we may be compensated for.
Nothing offered by Sports Nutrition should be considered personalized investment advice. While our employees and/or contributors may answer your general customer service questions, they cannot help you with specific investment questions and decisions, as they are not licensed under securities laws to deal with your particular investment situation. No communication by our employees and/or contributors to you should be construed as personal, individualized investment advice. Investors should not rely on the information given by us to make investment decisions. Rather, investors should use the information at https://sportsnutrition.org.au/as a starting point, at most, to do additional independent research so that the investor is able to make his or her own investment decision. You should consult with competent, professional help and read any available Prospectus or Public Company information
Just as our website content does not constitute investment advice, and you should therefore consult a trained professional of your choosing, the same is true of other disciplines where expertise is gained through education, experience, and skill-building. Thus, nothing on our website or otherwise disseminated by Sports Nutrition in conjunction with it should be taken as medical, legal, accounting or other such advice. When in doubt, consult the hired help of your choosing, as you are ultimately responsible for your own affairs.
Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting the privacy of our users and the information that you share in connection with our website.
1. Collection of Personal Data and Non-Personal Data
We collect Personal Data and Non-Personal Data, as described below:
- Personal Data is information used to identify or contact the user. This may include your Name, Address, Telephone Number, E-mail Address, Date of Birth, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and Credit Card information.
- Non-Personal Data is information collected by our servers including Browser Type, Operating System, ISP or Internet Service Provider, Domain Name, Referring/Exit Pages, Number of Clicks (how you interact with the links/inner pages of our website), Search Queries, Date Stamp, Cookies, Pixel Tags and Device Identifiers.
2. Use of Personal Data
We use your personal data to:
- Make our website available to you
- Respond to your requests and other enquiries
- Process customer orders
- Keep you posted with our newsletters. You may choose to opt-out from our mailing list anytime by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletters emailed to you.
- Send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and privacy policies
- Monitor and improve the security of our website
3. Use of Non-Personal Data
We use your non-personal data to:
- Monitor metrics and website statistics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Improve our website to better serve our visitors
- Diagnose and fix technical errors
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose your personal and non-personal data as stated below:
- Sports Nutrition shares personal information to third parties such as vendors and service providers to process billing and fulfilling customer orders, shipment of products, managing customer data, and data analytics. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever our website operates.
- We may also disclose your personal information if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary or required by law, regulation, to protect users, the integrity of our website and to defend or exercise our legal rights.
5. Personal Information Confidentiality
We, along with our subcontractors and service providers, maintain organisational and technical measures designed to protect the security and confidentiality of any information we process. However, you should be careful when disclosing personal information and do your part in protecting yourself online.
6. Transfer of Information
7. U.K. Privacy Rights
Pursuant to the U.K. Data Protection Act 1998 (“the DPA 1998”), users from the U.K. have the right to ask to amend or limit the processing of their Personal Data. Before collecting your personal data, you will be informed if we intend to use data for marketing purposes or if we intend to disclose your data to any third party for such purposes. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA 1998.
CHANGE NOTICE: As with any of our administrative and legal notice pages, the contents of this page can and will change over time. Accordingly, this page could read differently as of your very next visit. These changes are necessitated, and carried out by Resource Project Recruitment, in order to protect you and our https://sportsnutrition.org.au/website. If this page is important to you, you should check back frequently as no other notice of changed content will be provided either before or after the change takes effect.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: The legal notices and administrative pages on this website, including this one, have been diligently drafted by an attorney. We at Sports Nutrition have paid to license the use of these legal notices and administrative pages on https://sportsnutrition.org.au/for your protection and ours. This material may not be used in any way for any reason and unauthorized use is policed via Copyscape to detect violators.
QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/CONCERNS: If you have any questions about the contents of this page, or simply wish to reach us for any other reason, you may do so by using our Contact information.